Get to know your learning process
Identify your motivations and dispositions
Uncover your leadership characteristics
Discover your unique strengths
The College Readiness Test is a short self-evaluation designed to help you gauge your personal, academic and professional skills, such as time management, research ability, etc. This assessment is designed to:
- Give you an indication of where your skills stand right now
- Understand where you need to focus in the immediate future and over time
- Empower you to excel the moment you arrive at college
Unlike the SAT (which measures your academic aptitude), the College Readiness Test serves as a strategic tool to give you an edge upon arriving at college.
The Learning Style Assessment is designed to help you identify your learning preferences. This Assessment enables you to understand:
- How different environments and forms of information support your learning
- How you process and retain what you've learned
- How you communicate with others
The Learning Style Assessment is an essential tool for gaining self-knowledge, tapping into motivation, and developing your strengths as a student and graduate.
The Values Assessment is an analysis instrument designed to unveil and clarify distinct core values. Your values are the foundation of your:
The Values Assessment is a powerful tool to uncover your values and, ultimately, your “why” in life. As a result, you will garner a deeper understanding of yourself, a stronger sense of purpose, and how to achieve personal fulfillment.